Monday, November 19, 2012

10 OF MY FAVORITE PINK THINGS! FOR EVERYDAY

         **************WARNING ONLY FOR SERIOUS PINK LOVERS****************


Ever since moving in with my boyfriend, it has been extremely hard for me to express my love for Pink. All Pink lovers know one thing for fact! When you love Pink, You love ALL things PINK. So I've found a few ways to get my Pink fix in on a daily basis without making our bedroom look like a room straight out of the Playboy bunny mansion. ;-) Here's how I Pink-a-tize everyday!

 Let's began Shall we:
1)
I Love to start my day with this adorable little flat iron. It's Pink and it works better than my Chi ever did! Although I did  get beat for the price. Below is a link of where you can purchase this cute little flat iron which is way better than the price I paid for it at the Kiosk at the mall. :-/




http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-herstyler-pro-nano-flat-iron-flatiron-mini-travel-HOT-PINK-hair-straightener-/150859801992

2)

This right here it my baby! I love it so much. I've had it for three months and refuse to switch purses yet.  Its part of the
STEVEN by Steve Madden collection and just about the most adorable messenger bag I've ever seen. It comes in Two sizes small, and large which it the one I have! Its the perfect go to purse for any occasion! Unfortunately I can't find a link for this purse but I bought mine from Zappos.com

3)




Well Since I couldn't afford to just go out and get  a whole new laptop I started looking into laptop skins that would fit my laptop and there it was! I found it and it was beautiful and it makes my laptop look so stylish! I bought mine on Ebay for about $8 bucks I think!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LidStyles-PINK-Vinyl-Laptop-Skin-Protector-Decal-fits-Compaq-CQ50-Series-/330730532813




4)
This is one of the lipsticks I picked out when I won a gift card to NYX  cosmetics. It's my  become one of my absolute favorites! It's so long lasting and bold! I absolutely love it and probably wear it about three times a week it doesn't matter where I go! Pink is always appropriate! $6  You can't beat it!

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-14-matte-lipstick.aspx




5.
Now nothings better for people like myself to have something beautiful on the cover of your notebooks and folders to inspire your writing in a positive manner, but Pink glitter takes it in a whole new direction! I only have a glitter folder and notebook I bought separately for about $2 bucks a pop but if I would've known that this package existed! It would've been mine long ago!



6.


Where I work I am required to wear an ID badge. This lanyard I  bought from the dollar store  enables me to  add a little  Pink to my outfit everyday! 



7)


So Let's forget about that tired picture of you and you're boyfriend as your background on  your phone.  Currently mine is a Pink Minnie mouse from my zedge app. for android phones! Its adorable and it's free!

8)


My everyday Pink scarf. I wear it underneath my jacket everyday. It coordinates well with my bag and at most cost me $7 dollars at my local craft store Pat Catans!

http://compare.ebay.com/like/261098664720?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

9)



These aren't exactly like my cups but similar. I carry my Pink coffee mug into work usually filled with an herbal tea and when I sit at my desk my Pink and clear spiral straw tumbler cup is waiting for me to finish up my hot tea and add my cold green tea to it's empty body. Love Love Love having these adorable cups and they're very inexpensive. I got one of my tumbler cups for $2 at the craft store another for $3 at Big Lots and my coffee mug was about $6 at the gas station and the best part about it is it supports Breast Cancer Research!


TUMBLER: http://www.bigguylittleguy.com/products/16-oz-double-wall-clear-tumbler-with-lid-and-pink-swirly-straw
COFFEE MUGS: http://compare.ebay.com/like/190756335813?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
10)





My Pink Bible is definitely not used as much as I wish I would but  it's still just as lovely. I was so excited when my fiance brought me home a brand new Pink Bible! I don't know the price of them but I can assume it couldn't be more than $30 to $40!


Soooooooooooooo....that's my daily Pink obsession! I guess you can say I take my love for Pink very seriously. LOL No worries though I know about my problem and I don't wanna fix it! Hope I inspired you to always Pink-a-tize!
Peace out,
Love Overall
TeeJay<3


No comments:

Post a Comment