Saturday, September 1, 2012

NYX COSMETICS


HOLA!,
Months ago I found a website called Rewardsgold.com. It's awesome, you take a survey and BAM! They send you a year subscription to a magazine of your choice!. I have three magazines from them LUCKY, W, and Martha Stewards Living Magazine also. I've never been a mag person and all that jazz but anything free I'll try it out! So I found out my LUCKY mag has sweepstakes in the back of it. LONG STORY SHORT. I entered a lot of sweepstakes in July and I WON one! Yay ME! I received an email this month saying I won a $50 gift card to NYX COSMETICS. I spoke with someone from the company, Miriam was her name and she was very helpful and sweet. Here's my review!
PROS: 
  • Variety of products
  • Every product comes in various colors
  • Products are not only reasonably priced but very very inexpensive (I got a stick of lipstick for $4.00)
  • Easy to navigate site
  • Free shipping on orders over $50 :-)
  • Fast customer service
CONS:
  • I only had one issue was during my checkout and I received an error about a multi-ship issue but I spoke with Miriam and she had her team clear up the problem within a half an hour! So it wasn't really so much of a con ;-)
  • I really wanted purple mascara and couldn't find any (Tehehe) I guess that's nothing serious either


SHOUT OUT TO MIRIAM from NYX COSMETICS FOR BEING SUCH A DOLL twitter.com/mjrodrixo



I'll be receiving my order soon so I'll update you all!




Thanks,
LOVE OVER ALL
TeeJay <3
<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com">www.HyperSmash.com</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment